At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60's. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
- tap tempo and footswitchable double speed mode
- user selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and 'chop')
- timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
- rhythmic trem mode - 'Chaotic' mode
- random speeds with any waveform!
- TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
Diamond Pedals are all hand-made in Canada using the finest quality components. They were first brought to our attention when we heard the Diamond Compressor and were immediately hooked. Their comprehensive range of analog effects offer something for any tone junkie, the award winning Memory Lane delay pedal gives lush analog delay tones with the added control of Tap Tempo.